Happy New Year everyone! I’m super excited about the new year and all God has planned for us!
I realize not everyone walks into a new year with excitement … especially if last year was difficult. Maybe you had dreams that fell short or didn’t seem to manifest. Maybe you didn’t reach your goals or saw an end to a relationship. Or maybe you have some new ideas for next year and just need a little boost in getting started.
In this podcast I will encourage you with a vision God gave me. I share how you can expect His provision even before you ask. I’ll share how you can make a plan to reach your goals for next year with just one step. And why asking God about what He sees for you in 2018 will bring you incredible answers to prayer.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN
- What to expect in the next few weeks on the podcast
- What scenario I play in my mind when God gives me what I pray for
- Why knowing your identity in Christ is a key to answered prayer
- Why who you are supposed to BE is more important than what you DO
- What verses I pray when I’m believing for the desires of my heart
- How to tell the difference between my desires and God’s desires
- How to find your unique purpose and design
Find Jill on social media:
- Website: www.jillmonaco.com
- Facebook : www.facebook.com/jillmonacoministries
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/jillmonaco
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/jillmonaco
One last thing …. Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you’ll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax deductible. Thanks so much!