Today we are talking to Brittany Price Brooker. She is a speaker, mama, wife and singer/songwriter. She lives in the Atlanta, Georgia, area with her family and just may be a super hero. She has an incredible story, and I’ve asked her to come and share her insight on how to love God in the midst of trials. I don’t know anyone who can listen to Brittany and not be moved and inspired to love God more, to hang on to those you love with a firmer hug and to embrace each moment life gives you.
Are you going through something that makes you wonder what is God doing? If you are struggling to believe God loves you because you are going through something hard, this episode is for you. Sometimes when we hear someone share their story, we can hear God in the midst of our disappointment, suffering or pain.
Don’t miss the incredible testimony at the end, when Brittany shares how God redeems and works all things together for good.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN
- How to steward the difficult circumstances and pain in your life.
- How to walk through grief when you don’t want to praise God.
- How God can be the greatest treasure and Jesus can be enough.
- Encouragement for single moms.
- What to do with your kids when they are going through grief.
Find Jill on social media:
- Website: www.jillmonaco.com
- Facebook : www.facebook.com/jillmonacoministries
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/jillmonaco
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/jillmonaco
Please note: Comments will not be posted until approved by our moderator. It may be a bit before you see your comment. We reserve the right to block comments that are snarky or off-topic and they may be edited for tone and clarity. We believe in offering different opinions but will not allow offensive language. For more details read our Comment Guidelines.