Today we’re talking with Michele Kus about the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment and what defines introverts and extroverts.
Michele is a phenomenal lady who loves the Lord and has a kingdom perspective on how the MB assessment reveals how God created us. She became a MB practitioner in 1999. She has been helping people of all ages better understand themselves using these and other coaching tools for the past 18 years. Michele holds a master’s degree in educational ministries from Wheaton College. Her life’s passion is to help others fully become who God meant them to be. I know you will enjoy hearing our conversation about why introverts and extroverts are the way they are! And you may learn a little about me, too. 🙂
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN
- The women who developed the Myers-Briggs assessment and what it has to do with bringing peace-keeping to the world.
- Why there is no such thing as an ambivert.
- Are online tests accurate?
- The reasons why introverts need some down time and extroverts need to be around people.
- What makes Michele and me unique as INFJs (introverted external feelers).
- Michele’s website
- Myers-Briggs assessment
- The Power of Introverts by Susan Cain Ted Talk
- Michele’s Kus words on Instagram
- Designed to Shine Facebook
Find Jill on social media: