Welcome back to the podcast! I took a bit of a break from podcasting and learned a few things along the way. In this episode, I don’t have a guest. Instead, I share some visions for the future of the Jill Monaco Show and give you a little preview of what you can expect in the coming months! I have a lot of new episodes ready to release, and I am so excited to share them with you.
Do you have a hard time saying no? Are you lacking margin in your life? Have you ever had to put something down for a while … even though you loved it … to make room for more of God? Or are you afraid to let go of that thing you’re driving toward for fear that you will fail?
In this episode, I will be sharing a brief word of encouragement to you about saying no to good things so you can say yes to better things! I will highlight two tactics of the enemy and ways he wants to distract you with being busy. I hope you are blessed to love yourself well and make room for your best yes!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN
- Why I took a break from podcasting (against all advice).
- What to expect in the next 3 months of The Jill Monaco Show.
- Two ways the enemy tries to distract or shame you for saying no.
- How to say no to people graciously and still remain friends.
- Why God asks you to leave margin in your life.
Find Jill on social media:
- Website: www.jillmonaco.com
- Facebook : www.facebook.com/jillmonacoministries
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/jillmonaco
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/jillmonaco
One last thing … Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more encouragement like this, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click here and you’ll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax deductible. Thanks so much!